Application and processing fee for RV/RT/PC/ (CV for PG as per KUD syllabus)
1. Students who desire to apply for revaluation (RV), retotalling(RT), photocopy (PC) of answer books and Challenge Valuation (CV) applicable for PG as per KUD syllabus need to apply through their Chairman / college principal
2. Time to apply iswithin two weeks from the date of announcement of result (on the website/newspaper but not from the date of receipt of result ledger book) by paying stipulated fee.
3. Revaluation(UG) per paper: Rs. 400/-
4. Revaluation(PG) per paper is 3 times the reappearance fee. (Only for II sem PG and MBA II and IV sem students).
5. Re-totalling per paper: Rs. 150/-
6. Photocopy per paper: Rs. 500/- (Candidates desires to apply for Photo copy are eligible for applying for RV/CV(PG) and must submit their RV/CV(for PG as per KUD syllabus) application form within one week from the date of receipt of photo copy of the answer book)
7. Challenge Valuation (Only for PG IV sem KUD syllabus but not for MBA) per paper: Rs. 2550/-
8. Name correction per marks card: Rs. 350/- (No fee for name correction if application for the same reaches university within one week from the date of announcement of result after which fee is applicable.)
9. Students and Colleges are advised to download RV/RT/PC/CV (for PG as per KUD syllabus) application form and Summary sheet.
10. Colleges have to submit RV/RT/PC/CV summary sheet along with students application form within due date.
11. Application form can be down loaded from www.rcub.ac.in for Revaluation/Retotalling/PhotoCopy/Challenge Valuation (for PG as per KUD syllabus) and for summary sheet of Revaluation/Retotalling/PhotoCopy/Challenge Valuation (for PG as per KUD syllabus).